domingo, noviembre 25, 2012

thingtohappen.odt

It's not that i chose it, believe. The fact that i was able to predict it does not mean -at all- that i had any plans around it in my mind. It just happened, and i wasn't able to stop it (although i had foreseen it, yes). In fact, if I think over it for a while, I can even say that my mind -that confusing and unnerving part of me, that I deeply love and strongly hate-, my mind, I was saying, wanted something absolutely different. My mind was waiting for the love to grow big. Which love? The love I was feeling for that person next to me, who could have given me all the stability and settling down that I was needing to focus on my work and other serious stuff the mind usually cares about. But that was it, there I was and my mindly mind could not do anything about it. December, maybe late November, at the front door of my friend's house, saying goodbye to someone who was going to come back someday and make a difference. 'He's so gonna screw it up when he comes back', I mumbled to my good friend, without knowing that, actually, destruction was due to begin earlier, in the distance, over some silly and tricky lines and over around sixteen degrees of latitude (a distance so easy to overcome through virtual paths). 

No hay comentarios: